Within the NSC Project at the construction site the following works are being performed:
- Supplies to the site and assembly of main structures of the Western part of Arch;
- Installation of main metal structures of the Western part of Arch;
- Installation of external casing at the East Arch southern section;
- Installation of main beams of the casing (Western Arch);
- Delivery and installation of air ducts, preparation for installation and installation of air ducts and supports in the annular space of the Western and Eastern parts of Arch;
- Preparation of jacking towers sliding ways (movement) for 3rd lifting of the Western Arch;
- Dismantling of tension and blocking system, coiling of steel wire rope;
- Installation of structures and casing of swing panel ОП-1 of the Eastern part of Arch;
- Works on technological building and auxiliary facilities arrangement are underway.
* Engineering building – assembly of foundation slab and wall reinforcement, installation of formwork for wall arrangement, concrete curing;
* Electrical device building – reinforcing, installation of formwork for wall arrangement.
On August 26, 2014, after second jacking, the Western part of Arch is lowered and fixed on holding devices transferring 100% load to the foundations.
Assembly of metal structures of Western section of the Arch till second lifting completion:
Metal structures assembled in total – 10,261.601 tons.
Concreting of the Technological building foundation slab:
Design volume of concrete is 6,194 m3, 3,185 m3 is laid (51.4%)
Designed quantity of reinforcement is 1,375 tons, 1,347 tons is produced (98.0%)
Arrangement of peripheral walls of Technological building:
Designed concreting (walls and ceilings) – 10146 m3, 96 m3 was laid (1.0%)
Metal structures (walls and ceilings) – 3,228.54 tons, 54.49 tons was mounted (1.69%)
Source: ChNPP News